I’m 35 weeks pregnant today! I had to feature Buffy again this week because she is looking extra cute and I’m feeling extra emotional. HELLO HORMONES!
The meme below perfectly captures how the last few weeks have been:
Because everything gets pushed up during pregnancy (you know, just things like your organs) your ribs actually expand as well. So my bras no longer fit around my ribs, even on the last hook. They are so tight that I spend most of my time in a sports bra. So sexy!
I would buy a few new bras but I only have a month or so left of pregnancy and I don’t want to spend money on a bra I’ll only wear for a short period of time. I’ve ordered some nursing bras that should arrive soon so I’ll probably start wearing those even before the baby comes as they are much more stretchy and comfortable. No wires!
What I wore:
What’s Happening At 35 Weeks:
- The baby weighs about 5.5 pounds and will go through yet another growth spurt over the next few weeks
- Only 5 more weeks until I am full term (40 weeks)
- We’ve started birthing classes and are learning so much about what to expect from labour
- I can no longer put on my own socks which is both annoying and hilarious
- My feet are starting to swell, but usually only after I do a lot of walking or sit in the same position for long periods of time
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Have you seen any good movies lately? I need some recommendations! Let me know in the comments 🙂