Last week I posted my first makeup look featuring Marcelle Cosmetics (the CBB featured brand for the month of April!) I wanted to share a second makeup look that’s a little more light and natural than the one I shared last week.
Pink and peach eyeshadow is a big trend this season and I think it’s a really pretty look. I used liquid liner and then used the Marcelle Blush Quad in Ultimate Corals as my eyeshadow. I wasn’t sure how it would apply on my eyelids but it worked surprisingly well! It just gave my lids a sheer pink hue that I think worked well with the bold winged liner.
The Annabelle Bigshow lipgloss in Attract looks like a bright pink in the tube but it’s actually quite sheer. I love the Bigshow lipglosses, I have them in a few different colours. It’s a moisturizing gloss without being sticky and goopy.
P.s. Check out Buffy photobombing!
- Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector
- Marcelle New Age Anti-Wrinkle Makeup
- Marcelle Blush Quad in Ultimate Corals
- Marcelle Blush Quad in Ultimate Corals (used as eyeshadow)
- Julep Fluid Eye Glider
- Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
- AnastasiaBeverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
- Annabelle BIGSHOW lipgloss in Attract
* I had to include the Marcelle Gentle Eye Make-up Remover, it’s pretty rad. It doesn’t burn your eyeballs – yay!
Buffy wanted to get a little snuggle in while I was taking photos for this post, and who am I to deny her?
At this point I’m pretty sure she regretted her choice to sit on my lap…OH WELL TOO BAD!