Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’ll admit, it’s been a challenge to balance motherhood and the blog. Some people juggle both so seamlessly but I have really found it difficult. Piper is way more active these days and napping less too, so my “me” time has taken a serious hit. I am working on finding time that I can really focus on creating content but it’s been a struggle.
That being said, I appreciate each person that takes the time to read my posts. This is such a fun creative outlet for me. Being a stay-at-home mom is amazing, but can sometimes feel isolating. Blogging has given me a great way to express myself and I am hoping to update the blog more regularly in 2017!
Big news – James and I have a babysitter booked for Valentine’s Day! Woop woop! We don’t have date nights very often so I am really looking forward to it. A few weeks back I got this gorgeous new lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury called Valentine and knew it would be perfect for my Valentine’s Day makeup. This Limited Edition lipstick is a pretty rose-petal pink.
The Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Valentine contains Lipstick Tree extract which is super hydrating. The formula applies really smooth and has a lovely satin finish. For this makeup look I paired it with a few other Charlotte Tilbury goodies!
What I used:
- Primer: Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer
- Foundation: Make Up Forever Water Blend Face & Body Foundation in Y225
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Moon Beach
- Eyeshadow: Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Black Diamonds (on lids and as eyeliner on bottom lash line)
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick in Panther
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
- Brows: Dior Brow Styler Ultra Fine Precision Brow Pencil in Universal Brown
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Valentine
This whole makeup look only took me about 10 minutes. The eyeshadow and blush are both cream products that I just applied and blended with my finger tips. Super easy! It’s funny, James and I don’t normally do anything for Valentine’s Day but now that we have Piper it’s a lovely excuse to set aside a little time for just the two of us. February 14th can’t come soon enough!
Are you doing anything for Valentine’s Day this year? Celebrating Galentine’s Day with your ladies? Let me know in the comments 🙂
* This post contains some products that were sent to me for consideration. As always, my reviews and opinions are my own.